CAM IT is a fully owned Ghanaian company that provides bespoke software and hardware solutions to private and public institutions. Founded in 2011, CAM IT has evolved from being mainly a computer hardware supplier to become an IT Solutions Provider with a key focus on delivering customized productivity-enhancing software solutions to corporate Ghana and Governmental institutions.
Like many of our customers, information technology is probably not your core business. Trying to solve all of your IT challenges internally can become a major distraction. These challenges can be costly and other aspects of your business could suffer. Leveraging on CAM ITs expertise and knowledge help your business remain secure and efficient without taking up valuable work time. We empower your business to start winning at IT.
CAM IT offers expert, affordable IT consulting services to help you achieve your short- and long-term IT objectives. At CAM IT, we pride ourselves in offering managed IT services to organizations of any size. While many IT consulting firms offer IT consultancy services, our team delivers the most comprehensive enterprise solutions and small business IT services support in the industry. We are ready to tackle your IT strategy or special projects with the custom-tailored solutions your business needs.
We have a team of dedicated engineers who on average have at least a decade of experience each, deploying complex and high social impacting projects locally for the likes of the Ministry of Local Government, the Ghana Armed Forces, Financial Institutions and in the telecom space for MTN and Vodafone. Internationally they have delivered on projects and solutions for the likes of Google, GILAT, IBM and Facebook.
The following is a summarized list of services & solutions that we offer:
- Design, Planning, and Implementation of LAN/WAN IP or TDM solutions using Wired (fiber optic or Ethernet) or Wireless Solutions.
- Supply of Fiber Optic Installation materials (cables, ducting, closures, ODFs,etc.) and Fiber Optic Installation services including Surveys, Splicing, OTDR Testing, and Documentation.
- Cabling, Racking, Installation, and Commissioning of Network Equipment such as Switches, Routers, ADMs and Servers
- Supply and Implementation of VoIP and Video Conferencing Solutions
- Supply and Implementation of CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Creation of Bespoke Software Solutions
- Auditing of existing systems and processes
- TCO analysis of Telecom and IT networks
- Data Storage, Data Backup/Recovery and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Training (Cisco CCNP, CCSP, Microsoft W2K8/12, Exchange 2010, VMware, Juniper Networks)
- ISP Solutions- Service Provider Class POP Design, Bandwidth management Solutions, WiMAX Base Stations, Internet Cache Systems, Anti-Spam, Content Filtering, etc.
- APC UPS Power solutions.
- Web Hosting & Development, Digital Marketing, and Analytics
We look forward to hearing from you on this and are ready and focused to help you meet and exceed your business IT goals.